“Step Up” For SAFE 2016 and 2017!
We have had an amazing year and are asking all our dedicated SAFE members and supporters to “Step Up” and go “all in” this fall season with increased membership levels, contributions and volunteering. We are doing great and growing…we want you to be an active SAFE advocate!
We have had an amazing year with many successful projects (group hug and cheers all around) Join SAFE…and members please Step-Up!
- Publication of Airman Certification Standards integrating judgement and risk-management into pilot training (Realizing the goal of Pilot Training Reform Symposium of 2011)
- Industry leader with ACS Slow Flight Reform proposal
- Another year of teacher STEM scholarships (lets double this next year)
- 20% growth in membership this year!
- Financial stability; finally building reserves to fund long-term programs
- Beautiful new show booth for Oshkosh and Sun ‘N Fun and see you at Flying Expo!!
- New website launch (imminent) with extended member capability
- More (and even more) member discounts and benefits
If you are not yet a member…please *join us* and support our important work!
Members, please “Step Up” and go”all in” supporting SAFE
- “Step Up” to the next level of membership: Regular to Bronze (supporting) at $100 a year
- “Step Up” and volunteer at Oshkosh and Sun ‘N Fun (and hopefully at regional AOPA shows next year)
- “Step Up” and contribute financially (donate $$) to help our programs with youth education and FAA advocacy (tax benefit for most since we are educational 501(c)3)
- “Step Up” and contribute/participate in our wildly popular SAFE Blog and FaceBook (share your experiences)
- “Step Up” and volunteer for committees and even board membership next year!
Enjoy amazing Sponsor Discounts as a member!