CFI Liability Insurance
Purpose: Provide SAFE member-flight instructors with the best protection available in the industry at competitive rates
Eligibility: Must be a current SAFE member (Associate-level members are excluded from participation in this particular program; membership status will be verified prior to binding)
Superior Coverage at the Lowest Price: Quote/bind insurance immediately on-line here!
- SAFE Insurance program offered through Aviation Insurance Resources, available immediately on-line here!
- 12-month policy period
- Premium can be paid in full, or qualified enrollees can finance with 25% down plus (9) additional payments
- Premium credits
- Included coverage:
- Uses include Flight Instruction, checkouts, check rides, personal or business use as well
- Aircraft types included Single Engine, Multi Engine, Sail Planes, Sea Planes, LSAs, Standard and Experimental
- Bodily Injury and property damage liability for non-owned aircraft
- Aircraft Physical Damage Liability coverage with options up to $200,000
- Negligent Instruction Liability coverage same as selected policy liability limit (including Ground Instruction)
- $1,000 Medical Payments coverage including the insured CFI
- $5,000 Deductible coverage with purchase of non-owned physical damage limit, whichever is less
- $1,000 Personal Effects coverage, i.e. headphones, charts, handhelds, etc.
- $25,000 Search and Rescue expense coverage
- $25,000 Runway Foaming and Emergency expense coverage
- $25,000 Damage to Hangars and Contents coverage
Access: You must be a current member of SAFE (membership status will be verified prior to binding; Associate-level members are excluded from this program).
- Already a SAFE member (other than Associate) — please log in to the SAFE website and follow the path Members Only > SAFE Liability Insurance Program to access additional information and begin the application process.
- Not yet a SAFE member, or an Associate-level member — join or upgrade now to access this and other valuable members-only benefits!